SHARE TRANSMISSION FORMALITIES – SAMPLE COPY OF SHARE TRANSFER APPLICATION – AFFIDAVIT – INDEMNITY BOND
Formalities followed in some listed companies:
· For transmission of shares firstly see value of shares if value is more than Rs. 2,00,000 then will is compulsory.
· In absence of will. Letter of administration is required which can be available from court or Copy of Succession Certificate duly issued by a competent court.
· If value is less than Rs. 2, 00,000, then, no aforesaid formality is required.
· Besides that death certificate is required.
· NOC from other siblings is required if any
Requirements – Documents for Listed Companies, Unlisted Companies and Private LimitedCompanies
1. Original Share certificates
2. Death Certificate duly attested by competent authority.
a) Nomination serial number registered with us. (In case holder has registered the same with us).
b) Will copy duly attested by competent authority.
c) Copy of Succession Certificate duly issued by a competent court
d) Indemnity Bond and Affidavit in enclosed format.
Deed of Relinquishment to be signed by all the other Legal Heirs in favour of the applicant to be executed in Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/- duly
APPLICATION FOR TRANMISSION OF SHARES
NOTE: THIS INDEMNITY IS TO BE EXECUTED ON NON JUDICAL STAMP PAPER OF RS 100/- BEFORE A NOTARY PUBLIC/MAGISTRATE/OATH OFFICER.
Please Ensure That:
1) Claimant has Signed the Indemnity
2) All sureties are mentioned
3) Sureties mentioned are different from each other.
4) Claimant name is written wherever necessary
5) Certificate Details are properly written
6) Company Name is mentioned wherever needed.
7) All Legal Heirs have signed wherever needed.
8) Full Addresses/Bank Mandate wherever needed is duly filled.